Friday, June 26, 2009

Four Months!

I would like to start by saying a belated Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there, especially Brandon and our Dads!

My laptop became ill last Saturday and I just got it back. What would we do without 24 hour access to the world? I will post pictures this weekend.

I cannot believe our little miracles are FOUR MONTHS OLD, well a week ago they were. It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital trying to keep everyone safe. We had their four month check up this past Monday and everyone is doing fabulous! They are all developmentally in the four month ranges, growth wise and weight they are just a little smaller. Logan is 10lbs 5oz, Elizabeth is 11 lbs, and Madison is our smallest at 9lbs 12oz. They are all 22in in length! In my opinion they are so so big, I actually miss my 3lb babies. I know they are so much healthier now and growing, but there is just something about the first two months and how tiny they were that I miss everyday.

We have had so many visitors lately. After Brandon's Mom left we had a week by ourselves and then my Mom, Grandma, Aunt Connie, and cousin Alyssa were here for a week and now my Nana is here. We are so grateful and thankful for all the help.

Elizabeth and Madison have slept through the night a few more times, mainly Lizy, and Logan has a total of two times now. We are now doing 4 hour feeds and they are doing great. I honestly think Elizabeth would eat any amount we put in front of her, that girl loves her food still. We now just need to work on the others.

Brandon and I were able to go out last week with our wonderful friends Casey and Robbie Gerwer, we had such a great time, THANK YOU for making us get out and have some adult time. We also were able to go on a little date by ourselves, of course we talked about the kids almost the entire time, but it was nice to have a date night again.

I promise to post too many pictures in the next couple days. Have a fabulous weekend!

Love - Amy-Jo

No comments: