Thursday, June 13, 2013

Field Day for Logan

The end of another school year has come and I did not write a single post throughout the year.  I have been horrible at keeping up and trying to stay updated with all that has been going on with the kids. 

Field day was fun, Elizabeth and Madison went with me to Logans school which made them oh so happy.  Everyday the girls are not in school they ask to go get Logan and go to class with him.  I absolutely LOVE their want for learning it makes me feel that I am doing something right.

When we finally arrived (late) they were eating donut holes which is a favorite in our home so of course we just had to partake. The first stop for field day was the carnival area.

A big thank you to one of the teachers for these photos.

DSC_0800

DSC_0801

DSC_0802

The rest are from my phone, what would we do without the camera on our phone?!  I would be lost anymore since I cannot find my charger to my small digital camera and do not feel like carrying my large Nikon around everywhere, yep getting lazy.

Lizy on her favorite thing at carnivals, anything that bounces.

photo 1 (11)

Madi Belle has a new love  of small thrills, some things Lizy does Madi will now do.

photo 2 (11)

I have also decided I could use a bounce house at home to burn off some energy.  I did not let Logan in nor did I get in with him at the school, this is one I was not prepared for.

photo 4 (10)

photo 3 (10)

 

On to the next phase were the races, I do not have any photos of Logan as I was pushing or carrying him here.  The girls did get to join in the fun and I was able to sneak in a few photos.

photo 5 (10)-002

photo 1 (12)

Nap time anyone…

photo 3 (11)

This was a Tuesday, two days prior to Logans last day of school. Shortly after he arrived home he had speech therapy when Hannah, Logans attendant, noticed Madison was not looking so well.  This started a terrible string of illness in our home.

Madison all of a sudden had a fever of 103.7, crazy!!!!  She slept the next couple days and was able to return to school that Friday.

photo 4 (11)

Unfortunately Friday I received a call from the girls preschool that Elizabeth had complained of a headache and had a fever of 103.4. It was a long week and an even longer weekend with Logan getting a low grade fever and unhappy kiddos.

photo 3 (15)

We are extremely thankful everyone is feeling better now and that it was just a virus doing circles in the house.  Logan could not afford to get sick, I will let you know about that in the next post.

Hope you enjoyed the photos and the little update.

Hugs and Love ~ Amy-Jo

2 comments:

Dodie Grahn said...

always love anything you post of those adorable kidos, love, love it, hugs to all and don't forget you and Brandon are very, very, special parents, you both "ROCK" love you all

Sarah said...

The kids are getting so big! Especially Logan, such a handsome young man!