Sunday, March 1, 2009

What an amazing husband...

Hello everyone! I thought I would chime in real quick following Brandon’s last post as he deserves some thanks and awards himself.

I have to say what a wonderful husband I have, he has been so amazing through this entire experience. Brandon stayed at the hospital with me every single night and made sure I had anything I needed, whether he had to run to the store everyday or out to get some food. That is a total of 94 days, to think that he did that for me and our babies demonstrates how great he really is. I could not have done it without him by my side or without his strength and humor keeping me sane.

With our little miracles he is absolutely wonderful and I have never seen him happier. He doesn’t stop smiling when we are in the NICU or even just talking about them. He is already the best father I could imagine him being and I know if it were possible to be better he would be.

I also wanted to send out a belated Happy Birthday to him, last week he turned 29, just one year to 30 honey! I love you more than anything and I thank you for being so wonderful and taking care of me through this amazing journey as you always have.

Love, Amy-Jo

7 comments:

The Cochran Crew said...

That was SWEET! He has an amazing wife as well!! Great Job Sather Family!

Stephanie said...

How sweet!!
Happy Belated Birthday!!
He has done a great job updating us and you can tell how proud he is in all the posts!!

Anonymous said...

I think all of us who follow your blog, if we were in a room, would give you both a standing ovaition for the amazing job you both have done (Amy for being so strong & carrying the babies as long as you did & Brandon for being so dedicated to Amy & your kids & to keeping us informed), thank you!!!! My mom & I have felt so close to you all, even though we are on the west coast with this blog, thank you.

Love you all & miss you,
Christine

TwinsanityMom - Janet said...

Awww, so sweet! He has definitely done a great job keeping everyone updated with everything going on! I am so glad that things are going well for you all. Amy-Jo I am working on something special to send to you, hopefully I'll get it done this weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

I think that you are BOTH amazing!! How are the lil ones?

Anonymous said...

I give the OSCAR to both of you, what a team? You both are going to be and are now amazing parents, what lucky babies to have you both. Your family know how wonderful the two of you are and now the world knows. You both have so much love to give and you get it back from all of us.
hugs & love-----Nana & Papa

kimybeee said...

Just thought I would post a tip since it is on my mind. Today is my baby's 13th birthday. On the day my kids were born and each birthday I keep the newspaper for them so they can look back someday and check out the headlines and car prices and other cool stuff.

kimybeee