Sunday, October 17, 2010

I turned 30, what!

A couple months back I turned 30, my body feels a lot older than that lately.  Brandon invited friends to Pete’s Piano Bar for the evening and we had a fabulous time celebrating with everyone.  Of course I forgot my camera and the pictures we have did not turn out.  Thank you to everyone you came out that night.

In the mail I received a beautiful gift from some amazing friends and I wanted to share it with you all.  Thank you Sandra and Casey, I love you so much and think of you every time I wear this necklace.

20101003_1492

Loves – Amy-Jo

3 comments:

The Cochran Crew said...

Love you so Big Honey!!!

MtnGirl said...

What a beautiful necklace and a great way to carry your four children with you!

Stephanie said...

Wow, what a sweet and thoughtful gift!!
Happy late birthday too! :)