Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow 2011

Since we are from Michigan I look forward to at least one snow fall a year down here, I’m not sure that Brandon does however. I was so excited I even took Madison outside although she had been sick with a stomach bug the day before – she had to experience it right in some way. Logan napped for three hours that day and when Logan naps we do not disturb him so unfortunately he did not go outside to see snow this year. As soon as we stepped outside my camera battery died – seriously! I was mad to put it nicely and looked all over the house for my itouch and was ready to snap anything and everything in sight.

I couldn’t wait to get the kids out there, however we waited for the snow to stop first.

20110109_3553

Seems odd to see snow with leaves

20110109_3560

If Mommy puts another layer on me I may fall over, three layers on top, and a couple under the jeans.

20110109_3570

Madison was not pleased and would not leave my side.

20110109_3571

Maybe I’m not ready for this white stuff after all - Elizabeth

photo 19

Get me out of here…NOW!

photo 18

I got this Momma…no worries.

photo 17

I’m not sure if Brandon wanted to play in the snow or Elizabeth.

photo 15

Daddy is going crazy making this big thing, what is he doing, it’s bigger than me!

photo 9

Brandon with the girls as I get ready to take Madison inside for good *there were many trips inside before this*

photo 11

I pleaded for a smile instead of tears, one picture of about twenty came through for me…thank you Madi Belle.

photo 12

Elizabeth and Daddy with partial snowman

photo 13

They really are buddies and more alike than either of us like to admit, it is scary.

photo 14

My little bear is growing up way too fast, she looks like a big girl here and not at all like a baby.

photo 4

I like this snow Momma, lets play more…

photo 7

Brandon teaching Elizabeth what a snowball is and what to do when you have one.

photo 2

Here ya go Lizy, it’s not yellow you can eat it…

photo 1

Brandon did try to get Elizabeth to eat snow with no luck. She was a little grossed out and still has major texture issues. She did stay outside for a lot longer than I or Brandon thought she would and wasn’t ready to come in. I think she would be okay with us living in a northern state – not that that is going to be happening family – just that she enjoys the snow and different seasons.

As I said earlier Madison had a stomach bug that was passed on to Elizabeth and then to me, it was HORRIBLE. Brandon missed 1.5 days of work to help me because I just could not get out of bed. Thank you Brandon for staying here to take care of the kiddos. We are so thankful Logan nor Brandon had this and we also tried to keep Logan as far away from the girls and I as possible. As of yesterday we are all 100% better or bebber as the girls like to say. Keeping the germs away as much as possible.

We are now dealing with after sickness sleeping routines with the girls that I may be begging readers for help with very soon.

I have made a promise to myself and I am writing it on here as well so I hope you will keep me to this that I update on our kids at least once a week whether it is pictures, a quick update on our household, something funny one of the kids did, or a long post just to keep the family and friends updated on happenings.

until next time…Love to you all!

~Amy-Jo

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

OMG! i LOOOOOOVE these pics!!! they are precious. love you!
suz

Jennie said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you got to enjoy the snow no matter what! :) The highest it's been here is mid 20s since the snow started so we'll be cooped in for awhile! You're right too - the kids look great and so big!!

Moni Graf said...

those are freaking hilarious bedhead pics! Miss Madison looks like she just got back from the salon after having her stylist tease her hair!

Beautiful baby girls! And my sweet, handsome, happy Logan.....I don't think I've ever seen him cry. That boy has a special gift and ability to make people smile anytime they see him. Just looking at his pics makes my heart feel so much lighter and happy. Love ALL of you SOOOOO much!

Moni
p.s. tell Kasey Kahne I said hi.