Well, I have been nominated by my friend Sandra for the Honest Scrap Award! The idea is to share 10 honest things about yourself that your blog readers may not already know about you, and then pass the award on by nominating 7 other blogs that you find "brilliant in content or design". Sounds easy enough, right? We will see...
1. I actually miss working, I haven't even told Brandon that. I LOVE my job at home with my beautiful children, but there is something about providing for yourself even if it is not the best job in the world. I would not change my job now for anything in the world though!
2. I love getting dressed up and always have whether it is for business or for fun. Now I think it has to do with not having puke, pee, or poop on me. I have always wanted one of those Jetson closets that make you look perfect.
3. I start listening to Christmas music in August and do not get tired of it by the holiday. Something about it makes me so happy. I have started playing it for the kiddos already in hopes I will mold their brains into loving it as much as I do.
4. I have to be organized and have a schedule or I do not function correctly. This has been a bit harder lately but I need to do it. If things are out of order I get very stressed and do not sleep.
5. I love to cook and would really like to cook more than I do. I cannot wait for the kiddos to be older and eat real food, I am already saving up recipes! I like cooking with new ingredients and trying new foods.
6. I talk to myself ALL THE TIME. I actually just went upstairs to check on a crying baby and had an entire conversation with myself...WOW. I am realizing how much more this is happening, I will ask myself a question and answer it, always in my head but still.
7. I have or maybe had the best memory, Brandon cannot stand that I remember things like what we wore to a certain function or a conversation we had that was important. Mommy brain has affected this some, especially lately, he is so excited I am not remembering every detail lately.
8. I have to have my coffee in the morning or I am not happy. I prefer a Starbucks and if I had unlimited money I would go every day sometimes twice a day and I have to go to Starbucks because they carry Soy milk. Pumpkin Spice Latte is back today and I cannot wait to make a stop!
9. Whenever I am alone whether it be in the car or the shower, that is the only time I am alone anymore, I crank the music up as loud as it can go and sing (scream) and dance along. I love all types of music but it has to have a great beat unless I am in the mood for something calming.
10. I actually want more kids. Brandon is very against this, on our first date I told him I wanted 8 to 10 kids and he still married me, I did plan on having one at a time. I would like to have two more as one more would be left out and be the single of the family with triplets or quads, depending who is talking.
I cannot believe that I actually have more in my head, that conversation, but 10 it is.
Okay, so now I am to nominate 7 more blogger friends. Here you are and good luck...
Love to all! Amy-Jo
Also, there will be an update coming very soon.