Monday, September 7, 2009

Update....coming tomorrow

Until then I just wanted to get the word out on a web site I created for parents of multiples. The site is MultiplesDiscountClub.com. Check it out and sign up (sorry only those with twins or better). I already have discounts I can send out to my new members. Also if your willing I would love for you to add my blog button to the left. I need to get the membership numbers up so I can get better discounts from companies. Lots of work went into this and I am hoping it will one day make a difference.

Thanks-Brandon

And big update coming tomorrow with lots of pictures, I promise.

3 comments:

E. Merritt said...

I just registered! What a GREAT idea. Looking for discounts is something that's been on my to-do list for 6+ months. We are in the military and are living on one income so ANYTHING helps. Thanks and I will find others to join.

Unknown said...

I'll post this on the local bump board.

Unknown said...

Also, just added you to my baby food blog...
http://adventuresinbabyfood.com/